Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ray's Characters & Plotage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ray's Characters & Plotage Empty
PostSubject: Ray's Characters & Plotage   Ray's Characters & Plotage EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:41 pm

OoC: Soo.. it still won't let me post in the introductinary place. Soo I figure someone could always transfer the thread after it's been posted and what not.
Now, I have three of meh five characters done, or well.. mostly completed. My werewolf I just have to figure out how like-- she became part of the pack and what not. Soo, I'm not sure who I would talk to about that.

My characters are here: Ray's Characters

If you actually want to put them on here. I can do that, if that will be easier.
Also, my bounty hunter - human, only dislikes vampires, but there could be a possiblity that she could hate the furries too, if the right people put her into a bad situation with them. And then.. well >>' who knows what might happen. Or zee werewolves could ally with the bounty hunter. Like protect her back or inform her with enough information so she knows how to destroy the bloodsuckers.

Anyways, this is meh little board where I get to develop plots and such for meh characters. Out of the three that are already made, do you have any ideas for some plotage?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ray's Characters & Plotage   Ray's Characters & Plotage EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:05 am

ooc:// I haven't been able to read them all the way through, but after skimming, they look great. Do you have a male werewolf in the making? We are in desperate need of male werewolves in the Darkfang pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray's Characters & Plotage   Ray's Characters & Plotage EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:44 pm

OoC: Yes, I have a male werewolf I'm still working on. I'm afraid I haven't gotten him started yet because I haven't been feeling good lately. But he'll be up relatively soon.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ray's Characters & Plotage   Ray's Characters & Plotage EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:29 pm

ooc:// Ray, I've only just realized - this is the roleplay forum. You need to move your information to the Introduction forum. I will delete your posts once you have done this. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray's Characters & Plotage   Ray's Characters & Plotage EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:55 am

OoC: I realized when I posted here that this is a rp forum and not the introduction area. It won't let me post in that forum for some reason. I don't understand why. So I just posted here. Because everyone was getting on me about posting something. >.<;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray's Characters & Plotage   Ray's Characters & Plotage EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:04 pm

ooc||

Hey you guys! I made a new character. He is a male werewolf named Darcy. He is Jessica's brother. If you would like me to add him in than I will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray's Characters & Plotage   Ray's Characters & Plotage Empty

Back to top Go down

Ray's Characters & Plotage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruentus Luna :: Group Role-play-
Jump to: