Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little Reunion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arm
Admin
Arm

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Aslin looked at Cathal then his sister before retreating without a word to either of them. He was angry with both of them. Bridgette was leaving him for some stupid bloodsucker and Cathal had simply gotten on his nerves with his words.

He felt horrible now. All that he had left was gone. His only family had left him. He had the pack, and in a way they where his family, but that was different. Bridgette was his flesh and blood. They where just his followers.

He continued on walking, lost in thought about everything that was going on. Not only did he have the problems with his sister, but issues with Reve's lab. He had to gather his pack and get them to destroy it and all of the leaches that where in it.
Back to top Go down
https://cruentusluna.rpg-board.net
Pannic

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Alir trotted up beside him. There was a very cold, uncomfortable silence about.

"Ahh, don't worry about it, Aslin." he said, as if he didn't care how serious the matter was. "If they're leaving the pack, we don't want 'em. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, I say." he said, trying to cheer him up a bit.

Of course, he didn't really understand the family matters that were on hand here, being that he had no real connection with his own family, only with the "pack" in general. And he mainly wasn't so much "connected" to the pack as he was simply in it, as was convenient for him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:38 pm

"Watch your tongue, Alir. The pain is deeper than you understand."

The voice was soft, but it pierced the silence of the night like a gunshot. Both wolves stopped in their tracks. The voice was unforgettable. They immediately began searching the darkness. Soon, the she-wolf came walking slowly towards them.

Caitire Darkfang Douglas.

Her fur was so pristinely white, that she seemed to glow in the shadows. Her eyes, ever changing, were now a mixture of hazel and dark blue. Aslin, who had memorized the colors long ago, knew that her eyes told him that she was contemplative, as usual with her, but also deeply saddened.

"Greetings, Aslin," she whispered. She did not call him Alpha, but by his first name. There was affection in her voice, and she came to press her small, delicate head into his shoulder. For a few moments, she was silent, but Aslin was used to her being silent. She pulled away, and looked at Alir.

"It is good to see you again too, Alir," she said quietly. Caitire had never grown close to anyone in the pack but Cathal, her younger brother, and Aslin, but she was never rude. She sat down, but did not move away from Aslin. She sat close to him, and her eyes met his, another odd decision, especially because Caitire was the Omega, the lowest member of the Darkfangs.

"These are dark times for our pack, dear brothers. The Mother told me that you would all need me before the end. She told me the vampires have been stirring an evil they never should have broached. Is it true? What have they done" she asked. Her eyes were now almost completely hazel gray, but Aslin could see an inner circle of dark blue remained.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:08 am

Aslin smiled at Alir's words. It was a rare thing for him to do so. He usually kept his face blank. “You are right. If she was willing to leave in order to protect a leech, then the pack did not mean much to her and we really did not need her here.” It made the alpha wolf feel a bit better. He was still angry and upset, of course, but not as much so as he had been.

His ears perked up at the sound of Caitire's familiar voice. It seemed like it had been forever since he had last spoken to her. The sight of her brought another smile to his face. He had never seen a wolf as beautiful as her.

“Hello, Caitire,” he greeted, voice soft. “It is fine. I will be fine. I am already getting over it.” Telling himself that letting it get to himself was silly because if Bridgette truly cared for him she would not have left was working to make things a little less painful.

Aslin met her gaze as she sat beside him. “Yes, dark times they are indeed. The vampires have established a lab and there they are working on finding a way to turn werewolves to humans. They call it a cure.”
Back to top Go down
Pannic

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:09 am

Alir stopped cold in his tracks at Caitire's words. Eesh... he thought, though he didn't say anything back to her. Every time he tried to be smart with her, he ended up looking like an idiot. He was very grateful when it turned out he hadn't upset the Alpha at all. Good thing. Humor rarely upsets people.

Unless you're at a funeral or something.

He did, however, respond to Aslin's last topic. "Woah, wait a minute... they live like parasites, and we're the ones who need a cure?" he asked, growling slightly. "Gimme a break..." he muttered. "You know what it seems like to me?" he said after a brief pause. "Looks like them just trying to break down any enemies they have so they can be the masters of the world, yadda yadda yadda. We're pretty much the only thing stopping them from feudalizing the humans."
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:22 am

Hazel now ruled Caitire's bright eyes. She was deep in thought, and was silent for a while. Finally, as if coming back to the world of the living, she nodded.

"I agree with Alir, though not all of their kind are evil. Things are not as bad as they seem. We have allies, or so I have seen. The Bloodfang pack, whether you see them as breaking the code or not, will be loyal to us," Caitire said. A smile tugged at the corner of her jaws. It was subtle, and only Aslin noticed it. Caitire knew more than she was letting on. Her powers must have grown very significantly during her solitary pilgrimage.

Suddenly, Caitire looked behind the two wolves. A large, black gray brute was running like mad at them. It was Cathal. He crashed into his older sister, his tongue lapping at her face.

"Oh, bother you, Cathal! You act just like a pup! You haven't changed at all!" she snapped, shoving Cathal off of her. Her eyes were a brilliant golden. She was happy to see her brother, though she retained her composure.

"You're back! I don't believe it! It's about time! You get any cool revelations about me whoopin' Aslin and bein' Alpha?" he barked. Caitire rolled her eyes. She knew her brother was only joking, and if he hadn't been Beta, he probably would have gotten scolded for such a joke. The huge brute winked at Alir.

"Hey, Al. How's it goin? I bet these two have almost bored you to death. We should scrap later, or maybe hunt down a leech or two, eh?" he barked in happy greeting. Cathal and Alir got along well. They both loved humor, though Alir was a bit more quick witted than Cathal. Cathal still appreciated his jokes.

"Cathal, plan your play dates later," Caitire said. Her voice was a bit sharper now, and her eyes more gray. Cathal rolled his eyes and took his place beside Alir.

"She's been back, what, two minutes? She's already ordering me around. Does she know I'm Beta or does she just not care?" he whispered with a chuckle. True, his rank was higher than his sister, but she was older, and he was no fool. He knew it was best to listen to what she had to say. She had never once been wrong.

"I have seen that a female leads the Bloodfangs. Is this true?" she asked. Her voice was so filled with curiousity, that her gray eyes now held a bit of excited green.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:56 am

Alir shrugged his shoulders, slightly, though he stopped paying attention (she wasn't even addressing him, mainly). Yeah, allies... whatever. He just knew he didn't want to ever be on the bad side of that Daciana... that would be painful.

"What're you looking at..." He asked, seeing her stare behind them. He turned to look as Cathal charged and knocked her down. He smiled. Hooray for someone with a sense of humor.

"You wouldn't believe it, Cathal." Alir said, smiling. "Big oafs like you are alot more funny." he chuckled a bit about his jokes. "Careful, Cathal. You're liable to be charged with conspiracy or the like." he said, sitting down on his haunches.

"You saw right." he said, turning back to Caitire. "Name's Daciana."

"You mentioned hunting leeches?" he asked, looking at Cathal again. "Sounds like fun... not sure I feel like... making a mess at the moment, but perhaps we could go spook one." he said. "That's always fun."
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:20 am

Aslin looked at Cathal. He had been hopping that he would wait to great his sister until later. He was still frustrated with the beta wolf over the way he had behaved when Bridge announced she was leaving the pack.

“I think the fact she is your older sister beats out your rank, Cathal. It is kind of her job to boss you around, just like it is yours to be a pain.” He looked at the three then laid down in the grass, resting his head on his paws.

“She and her pack are going to help us destroy the lab.” Aslin was not fond of her or the fact that she was going against their traditions, but they would need all of the help they could get. “Bridge left the pack to join hers. I have got wind that she has been in personal contact with Reve. She has visions like you do.”

He listened to Alir and Cathal interact. They were going to get into a lot of trouble together. He could see that already.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:33 am

Cathal sighed and laid down as well. This serious talk always bored him. He was Beta because he was good, really good in fights, not for his brains. Granted, he wasn't stupid, but it was his sister that got the real brains.

"Eh, I'll do the messy work, bro," Cathal whispered to Alir. The two could do their own thing later. He just rolled his eyes at Aslin's comment. He knew Caitire would always boss him around, but he didn't actually mind. He loved her too much. Unfortunately, he'd have to sit through the boring pack meeting for a while longer. Caitire's eyes darkened with gray again, but an outer circle of green remained.

"Yes, she has seen me as I have seen her. I look forward to meeting Miss. Vorath. Have you set a time and date for our attack?" she asked. She lay down, facing Aslin. A dark purple began to cloud her eyes. Worry. She was thinking of her brother...and of Aslin. Caitire was not usually included in the more dangerous attacks of the Darkfang pack. She had never been one for violence, but apparently she fully intended to be present for this particular assault.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:48 am

An attack on this "lab" sounded far more exciting than taking down a couple leeches. He listened a bit more closely. Though he wasn't one who particularly liked dangerous things. The lab would probably be very heavily guarded...

Peh. Let the higher-ups deal with the planning, I'm just a Delta. He didn't know all that much... he'd let them talk about it, and he'd go along with it, provided it didn't get him killed. However, the notion that maybe one of them could get turned into a... normal human made him uncomfortable. He'd hate if that happened to him...

"Do we know exactly which vampires are behind this whole thing?" he asked, curiously. "I mean, there are alot of leeches, but not many of them have that kind of capabilities."
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:06 am

“Do not roll your eyes at me. It is disrespectful, Cathal,” Aslin ordered. His voice was not rough, though. He was too lost in thought to truly focus on it. He still had no clue how they where going to do this. Reve had visions and would likely have one of them coming. That would lead to him adding more people to the lab. It would not be a good thing for them to be outnumbered.

“I am not sure who all is a part of it. All that I know is that the king of the area's bloodsuckers is the one who ordered them to start the testing. I am going to assume that there is a few powerful vampires behind it.” As hopped that there was not too many of them.

“No, I have not managed to set a date, Caitire. I will once I have everything planned out.” He was hopping that it would be soon, though. “Do not worry. Everything will be fine. I will not let anything happen to your brother and I can take care for myself.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:17 am

Cathal puffed his boredom, and put his head down in submission. His ears were perked though.

A little purple receded, and a lighter blue replaced it. Aslin had always thought this color blue meant feelings of loyalty, but now..he wondered if it were a deeper, more passionate feeling. She gave him no hints to reveal her mystery though. She never did.

"Wait a minute," Cathal suddenly spoke up, "You're not going, are you, sis? I mean, you're not a fighter. Aslin, you aren't going to let her go, are you? She'll get hurt!". The Beta was almost to his feet now. A low growl escaped his sister's usually mild lips. A ring of red had encircled her pupil now. Anger. Aslin knew that one without a doubt.

"We will need every set of fangs we can, Cathal. I may be Omega, but I am still a member of this pack. I can also keep us wary of any surprises Mr. Winslow may have planned for our packs. You cannot forgo that particular advantage that only I can bring. Miss. Vorath does not yet control her visions. I am your only reliable seer," she snapped. Cathal's ears flattened in anger, but he sat back down. He waited for Aslin's response. He knew Caitire was right, but he hoped that the feelings Aslin had for his sister that he'd never voiced, might bias his judgment.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:42 pm

The loud clanging of the links of chains knocking against one another announced her though she was not seen yet. Instead choosing to drop out of the sky and land on Cathal's large back. Her fur was mousy gray but wrapped around her front paw and chest was a tow chain and around her neck she bore a collar.

"Am I late for something?" Seyton Hecate asked and leaserly slipped of of Cathal's back, "Sorry for hitching a ride, love. Dang squirrels at it again. Got me right in the nose." She sneezed as if to demonstrate and seemed oblivious to the tension.

Though that was probably because the molten gold eyes that she gazed at Cathal with were of no use what so ever, "I apologise that I can't greet others properly. My snout isn't quiet working properly."

Saint sat down and the chains jangled again to punctuate it. Suddenly she took on a different tone serious and understanding, "Reve would see us coming right? What if he can't actually see?"

She got to her paws suddenly and began to pace quiet dangerously back and forth. When she stumbled over a twig she stopped and sat down again, "I can go. Anything thoughs vampires can do can't get past my disability." Saint wagged her tail excitedly, "Can I, can I, can I, can I?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:39 am

ooc:// HFCP, your charrie page has disappeared. Sad
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:15 pm

OOC:// Yes and I have been working to remake it. Though I'm almost finished with her on her info.

EDIT: Full name is Seyton Hecate but most people just call her Saint. Haven't worked out her full past but she's part of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:38 pm

OOC:// We are waiting on Pannic.

Do you have the page up yet?
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:44 am

OOC:// Yes but still need to redo Max and Jay's info.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:02 am

ooc:// You need to send the link to Arm, because it's not the petpage you originally used for your charrie page. So...we can't see your charries. Sad
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:08 am

OOC:// Hehe, I did already though.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:24 am

ooc:// You're so good. A Little Reunion 494477
Back to top Go down
Pannic

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:30 am

"Well, you all know me." Alir said, from his seated position. "You make the plan, I follow it. I'm dependable, aren't I?" he asked with that silly canine grin. "Anything to bring down this big leech conspiracy."

He didn't have much in the way of things to contribute until they actually decided to move. He was no planner, preferring to think on his feet. Right now, his main concern was finding something to occupy himself while they planned the attack.

Hunting leeches sounded like fun.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:26 am

“Calm down both of you,” Aslin ordered Caitire and Cathal. Right now was not the time for them to be bickering, especially over who would be taking down the lab. He had already decided that everyone was going, and he meant everyone. Caitire was right. They would need everyone that they could possibly get.

“Your sister will be going with us, Cathal,” the alpha said before turning his gaze to the white wolf, “I am going to get her ready for the battle. She will train with me. I will not let her be injured. Do not worry.” He smiled as best as he could in his wolf form. There was more to training her then just preparing her for the fight, but he would not let the fact that he wanted to spend some time alone with her be known.

His gaze turned to Saint as she arrived. He was pleased that she was here to join the discussion. The more of his wolves the better. “I do not see why people would spread the word of him being a seer if he was not. If he is Caitire will see that he is preparing to defend the lab and we will work something out.

He was hoping that Reve would not foresee them coming. It would make things difficult if he did. Then again, Aslin was always up to a challenge. He and his pack where smarter then the bloodsuckers. They would figure out a way around things.

He looked at Saint again as she started to ask if she could go. He was not sure that was the best idea, with her being blind and all. She would come in handy, however. “If you are careful not to get hurt, yes. I do not want to lose anyone.” His pack was already small thanks to the leeches. He did not need his numbers lowering anymore.

“Just as long as you will be there to fight, Alir, you are good to go. I am going to take care of the planning. All that I want you all to do is work on hunting. Track and kill a few bloodsuckers beforehand to get some practice in or something,” he said. “You and Cathal can go have some fun with them like you guys where talking about, Alir.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:39 am

Cathal resisted the urge to roll his steel gray eyes. He wasn't completely oblivious. He knew there was something between Aslin and his older sister. Quite frankly, it made him uncomfortable. As the Alpha finished speaking, Cathal jumped up with a happy bark and a wag of his tail.

"Come on, Alir! Come on, Saint! Let's go hunt some leeches, eh? We've got to follow orders after all!" he yowled joyously. Now it was Caitire's turn to roll her eyes at her brother.

"You three be careful, please," she said in a scolding tone. Cathal trotted over to his sister to lick at her face. She closed her now happy golden eyes, and snarled playfully at him.

"You're such a pup!" she snapped. Cathal's tail continued to wag. He knew the shining golden orbs of his sister told him she was happy. Blue began to mix with gold as Caitire turned her eyes back to Aslin.

"I have long desired to speak with you. It has been too long, my Alpha," she said. Something in her tone suggested she was more than ready for the other pack members to give them some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:50 am

OOC://

Order is:

Arm
Dragon
HFCP
Pannic

Just so no one gets confused.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:58 am

Saint wagged her tail but was lost. None of the colors effected her or the happy snuggling. Though she wasn't one to get down about these things. She shifted her weight so that the tow chain jangled noisily but her ears were cocked for the noise.

A bit like echo location but not nearly as accurate. Even so she rose to her paws and promptly tackled Alir. He always seemed too out of it or self absorbed for her but he was pack and there for family, "Wanna race? Bet I can catch one faster then you."

She wiggled excitedly but didn't move from her position. Tree traveling was easier for her surprisingly. Besides vampires couldn't be silent and jump through the trees. Leeches had no defence against her ears.

"Ready to get beat by the blind wolf, love?" She got to her paws again and shook her fur. Taking two very safe steps towards the trees. Already her ears twisted around so that she knew exactly where to jump and her nostrils flared as the slight wind rustled the trees.

Her heart filled with adrenalin just at the thought of some hapless vampire trying to pluck her out of the trees and finding that though she was blind she had a few tricks up her sleeve. Truly she didn't fight that much because she was blind but that gave her an edge that she wanted to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Little Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Reunion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruentus Luna :: Group Role-play-
Jump to: