Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xry; the bar for all man's creations

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xry; the bar for all man's creations Empty
PostSubject: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:09 am

OoC: In other words, a bar filled with vampires, werewolves, the clueless (and unclueless) humans.

She stood for a moment just in the entrance way, she looked the place over before moving towards where the pub was located. They could not tell her she couldn't have anything to drink.. it wasn't like they were in America any more, and if the bartender asked. Well, then she'd just knock his face in. She didn't quite seem to notice or come to terms with the idea that if the bartender was something inhuman then it was probably stronger than her, and chances were, it wasn't human whoever was the bartender.

Miss Jada Davidson was located in a town called Seatle, in a bar known as Xry which was filled with creatures that did not exist in her everyday life. Not until much recently, to be exact. She came to Xry looking for the bitch who’d turned her friend and then made him come after her. The vampire who’d sent a hatchling on what would be considered an inexperienced hunter, at the time. Now she was much more than some inexperienced hunter, she was now labeled as a bounty hunter. Not the finest, but she was pretty dangerous if she learned you were one of those blood-suckers. If you were anything else, well, she didn’t care. It was probably what set her apart from most hunters. That was why she classified herself as a ‘bounty’ hunter, she went after certain ones. And right now she was looking for Lukas, the vampire she’d gotten into a small brawl with a few years back. A small brawl that had then made her lose a friend, and began her career of hunting these nasty creatures.

Jada stood in the club/pub, looking for that friend killer. Some of her own kind, probably considered her just a kid, she was only twenty. But her fiery aura raged just behind those near amber colored eyes of hers. She was not a force to be reckoned with, and that Lukas was going to pay for stealing the one friend she ever had.

She came into the pub area and took a seat at the pub. She still held her sketchbook close to her. It was the only thing she truly cared about, the only thing she really needed and kept to herself. Just inside was a sketch of her target, this Lukas, so she’d remember him upon sight if and when their paths crossed again. Her gaze turned upwards for a moment as she saw someone come up behind the pub and before they could ask what it was she wanted she ordered, "Vodka, hold the ice."
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:10 am

"Yes, yes, darling, of course, of course," Kristof Vincent Lacovik told the speed-laced blond sorority girl. She was pretty, cookie-cutter perfect, and was sitting on the vampire's lap, her head lolling back and forth. She was completely disorientated. The brilliantly handsome vampire took his date, and with a wink at the bartender, he and the girl disappeared into a private room. He appeared, alone, a few minutes later. His skin was somehow a bit less pale. A stranger caught his eye. He read her mind, and smiled.

She sat down next to her, and nodded at the bartender. He poured Kristof a thick, dark red liquid that smelled only faintly of expensive whiskey. He took it, sniffed it, wrinkled his aristocratic nose, and set it back down. With a movement faster than any mortal could comprehend, he took Jada's sketch pad and began to flip through. He looking so quickly, he was already half-way through by the time she noticed.

"These aren't bad, darling, but you seem a bit obsessive. Obsession is such a cruel lover; take it from someone who knows. You, you obsess over death, the past. I've seen millions who do. Me? Ah, my lover is beauty. Bone structure, the curves of a real woman, the howl of a dying wolf, the song of a true vocalist, the strings of a musical instrument, anything really that is...beautiful," he sighed, handing her back her sketchbook. He took a swig of his glass, and made a disgusted face.

"Ah, not fresh enough, never fresh enough," he sighed, pushing it away. He turned to give his full attention to Jada.

"You know my darling, you'll never really reach your full potential...not with the shortness of a mortal life," he said with a crooked smile. Something gleamed in his hypnotizing, perfect blue eyes. His beauty would have been overwhelming, but he knew well exactly what she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Jada sipped her beverage of choice as the bartender, whatever it was, handed it to her. Her eyes swept the place, first looking at the building, then eyeing the inhabitants. None were the target she was after. But perhaps some of them knew of him, and could possibly help her find him. Well, not in the follow-the-leader since, in the 'what are his usual hangouts' means. She wasn't going to follow one of these things around. That just brought a look of disgust to her face.

At least if she knew his usual hangouts she could get a hold of some of his friends, and then get some more crucial information from them. Probably by a means of violence, which was fine. She was a very violent, very angry person. She had a lot of rage, and anger was the one emotion she often expressed. The second emotion she most often expressed was possibly annoyance, irritation. She wasn't a patient person, and often times people just got under skin. Of course, she also had the talent to get under people's skin as well.

It was about this time that she noticed her sketch book was no longer in her grasp. She turned to her neighbors, and seeing as on one side of her there was no one there, she only had one neighbor. Her eyes narrowed immediately as she took in the sketchpad that her neighbor was skimming quickly through. But before she could snatch it book he'd handed it to her, mentioning some mojo about how she obsessed over death and how that was a bad thing.

"Mind your own fuck'en business," she snapped at the man. Taking the sketch book and putting it back into the bag that rested on her right shoulder. Once the sketch book had been properly hidden she turned her attention back to her drink and took a gulp of it. Her attention remained off her neighbor as he spoke again to her. She didn't care, leave her the hell alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:54 am

Jessica strode through the doors of, Xry, her new hangout. She smiled at a couple of guys, stupid enough to take interest in a werewolf. She plopped down at the bar and smiled at the bartender. "Bloody Mary, deary." He smiled at her and she shoved at him her drivers liscense. He turned and began concocting. "Hell no!" she whispered to herself. She hid the trashy piece of plastic and snatched the drink out of the bartender's grubby hands.

She swallowed a gulp and stood up. A man about her age gazed at her, while banging a budweiser up to his peers' drinks. She signaled him into the private room and she shut the door and locked it once he walked right into her trap. She pushed him onto the bed and smiled. "Poor mortal." she hunched over and morphed. Ten minutes later she walked out with a red stain over her lips, and her fingers covered in blood. "Have a couple of bloody marys with him?" one of is friends called out behind her. Jessica glared at him and turned to see a girl telling someone to mind their own businuess. She sat down next to her and leaned closer. "It's amazing how you vampires can easily look mortal."
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:25 am

Kristof sighed wearily. He hated it when anyone, mortal or immortal, refused to amuse him. That was his obsession, really. Entertainment. Too bad he was so fickle.

"You really should watch that temper, little girl. Cross the wrong immortal and you'll never be able to complete your insignificant Joan of Arc crusade," he replied calmly. The smell of slaughter and dog washed over his nose, and he wrinkled it as another immortal approached them.

"Yes, and it's amazing how you pests smell so easily like wet dogs," he snapped. He sighed and took another drink of his blood-mixed wine.

"I'd be careful if I were you, dog. The wolves around here don't take kindly to those who kill humans. They're self-righteous bastards, all of them, but when you get them together in a pack...well, my dear, I'm afraid you wouldn't survive long. I had my own arm bitten off by just two of the wretched beasts," he said half-heartedly. He obviously didn't care at all if she didn't follow the code of the werewolf and get her head bitten off by the nearest Alpha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:38 pm

"I stay away from all packs, whether they're dangerous or not. My sister, she was a vampire, and she taught me all about you leeches. That is, before she was killed by another one of you....Just for having me with her in someone else's hunting grounds." Jessica sighed and looked down. "And don't talk shit about me because you smell like marshmallows, mushrooms, and a person that fell in bird crap." she took another gulp of her drink and slammed it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:22 am

--> OoC: Every time I try to reply here I get kicked off. Grr. I'll edit this later. <--

This guy was getting on her nerves, seriously. Stop talking to her like she was nothing. She was not nothing. She was something. Someone. Justt a someone who tended to be very angry at times, rather aggressive. Actually, the reason why she was on this 'crusade' as he called it was because she had pissed off an immortal, and that immortal had retailated. And here she was, hunting his kind to find that bloodsucker and knock the shit out of him. No one messed with her and got away with it. It didn't matter who or what they were. That man was going to pay.

Then some woman with a blood stained face and shirt came over to speak with the vampire beside her. She was glad for the change, the vampire was starting to get under her skin. But she did overhear the conversation, since the woman did happen to be ignoring her. "I'd personally rather smell like mushrooms and marshmellows over wet dog," she stated absently. Marshmellows and mushrooms, now that sounded like an interesting combination. She wondered what that would taste like. Maybe she should try it some time.

She ignored the woman, finished her glass and ordered another.

Last edited by Ray on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:15 pm

"When she was younger, and I, about the age of 8 she met a vampire. She introduced me but I remember pure disgust but slight curiosity. His name was Kris I think....or that's what she called him. He stood stong and showed no weak point." Jess looked down peering into her sister's blood red eyes. She frowned and looked up.

"Dare I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:39 am

--> OoC: Syd, I'm not sure if you want to change your post or not. Perhaps Jess would be a bit affended by Jada's comment about wet dog smelling worse than what she thinks vampires smell like. -shrug- It's your choice. <--
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:10 am

ooc:// Syd, I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your last post at all. You are going to have to give more details.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Jessica glared at the woman. "Well you got your wish. Us 'wet dogs' are actually able to change our smells. It's called perfume and you probably haven't used it in about 398 years so you may not remember it. Once you change you are permanately STANKY!" she emphasized the last word. No rotten blood sucker would be able to take her down. She was a werewolf for God's sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:56 am

She smirked at the woman, "But apparently they like to make such a mess that any mushroom-marshmellow smelling vampire can sense them from yards away," she snapped back. So she didn't like vampires very much. This woman, she was totally starting to get on her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xry; the bar for all man's creations   Xry; the bar for all man's creations Empty

Back to top Go down

Xry; the bar for all man's creations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruentus Luna :: Group Role-play-
Jump to: