Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A deal is a deal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arm
Admin
Arm

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:09 am

Alright, Dragon, here is our thread.
Back to top Go down
https://cruentusluna.rpg-board.net
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:23 am

ooc:// Thanks, dear!

bic://

Moira stared out the tinted windows. Buildings, people, and then trees and fields passed by them. She should have known Kristof wouldn't live in town. She was silent, ignoring Reve completely. She hoped he wouldn't notice that her demeanor had completely changed from what it had been at her apartment and in the library. She didn't want to endanger Algernon at her expense. She wouldn't have even dared it if not for Jay. But Jay needed her. She knew what it was like to become a vampire without a mentor...she knew the regrets it could bring. She didn't want that for Jay, not her Jay, her little sister, or at least that's how she felt about the fledgling.

Kristof Vincent Lacovik watched as the Uhaul pulled away. The last of Moira's things were moved into his spacious east wing. She would be comfortable, or at least, as comfortable as any captive could expect to be. He heard the limo pull up, and he smiled widely, stepping down the extravagant front steps to his mansion. His eyes hardly noticed as Reve got out of the car. The ice blue orbs were fixed on the other side. He crossed the limo and opened the door. Moira, who had chosen to stare in front of her, did not move. Kristof reached out his hand in a gentlemanly like manner.

"Welcome, my astounding angel of time unknown; welcome home," he cooed. Moira did not move, though her brow furrowed just slightly. Kristof frowned and looked at Reve.

"I suppose an attitude adjustment wasn't part of the deal, was it?" he asked distastefully. He shrugged, and grasped Moira's shoulder. She winced, and was forced out of the car by just one of his hands. He brought her around the car, and smiled again, though it was just facade this time.

"Well, Mr. Winslow, it was nice doing business with you. I'd hate to keep you from your pressing matters concerning that laboratory of your's," he said, obviously hinting at Reve to leave.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:32 am

“If you work with her it will not be hard for you to train her to behavior as you see fit,” Reve said, looking at Kristof. He was not pleased with the fact that he got no thank you or hello. Couldn't he be the slightest bit respectful?

“Are you trying to get rid of me? If so, you are out of luck. I have things planned out for the lab. You see, I am not one to procrastinate.” Reve smiled at him then continued to speak, “I really do not have anything to do. If you really do insist that I leave I would greatly appreciate some sort of a thank you beforehand.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:42 am

“If you work with her it will not be hard for you to train her to behavior as you see fit,”.

Moira's head snapped to look at Reve and their was rage in her eyes. Her pale lips curled just a bit to reveal pointed fangs. Kristof sighed, and shrugged.

"Yes, but it may take decades," he whined, like he was a two year old child. Moira muttered something that sounded like ancient Gaelic, but neither caught what it was. Kristof looked bored as Reve spoke, and he waved his hands dissmissingly.

"Yes, yes, of course. I only meant that I'd like some private time with my new...guest," he said, his voice strained. He suddenly got a strange look on his face, and motioned towards his mansion.

"Unless, of course...you'd prefer to come inside and discuss...delicate matters?" he asked. Clearly, Daciana was on his mind. What else he was concocting, only Kristof knew.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:50 am

Reve chuckled light at Moria's response, amused with the fact that she would dare threaten. He found it cute, really. “I do not think that it will take anywhere close to that long. If she is smart she will pick up on the fact that respecting you is what is best for her sake.”

“I just have a quick question for you. Then I shall take me leave.” Reve wanted to know one thing and only one, “When are you going to tell her? If you do not stick to your part of our little bargain I will kill you, and if you try to run I shall have you hunted down.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:32 am

Kristof glanced at Moira, but said nothing more for a few moments. He shrugged wearily, and put his hand in his pocket. He handed Reve an elaborately designed parchment. It read, "Dear Mr. Winslow, I desire your honorable presence on the 25th of December for a masquerade ball. Dates are required, as are masks. It is finally time to open our eyes. Yours truly, Kristof Vincent Lacovik."

He smiled as he looked at his own invitation.

"They are all personalized," he reported happily. Finally, he remembered Reve had actually answered a question.

"Oh, right, right. I'll tell her at the ball. She'll be sure to come, and...well, she'll need a date," he said, raising an eyebrow at Reve. Moira had to keep her mouth from hanging open. The vampire lord taking an Alpha wolf to a vampire's party? Kristof was concocting something truly horrible this time, something he'd started over two hundred years ago. The master puppeteer was at his peak.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:48 am

“A date,” Reve questioned as he tried to settle on someone to ask. There where a lot of people, but one stood out in his mind. He frowned, deciding that he would have to settle on someone else. She would never agree to attend with him.

“I will go ahead and ask if I may accompany her to the ball then. I will give Daciana her invitation if you would like. I shall need to speak to her to ask her to be my date, anyways.” He wanted to talk to the wolf anyway. He had not spoken with her for quiet some time
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:53 am

Kristof clapped his hands joyfully.

"Brilliant! Here you are," he chuckled lightly. He handed Reve another invitation. It was still open...

"My dearest, darling Daciana, Happy Birthday! Oh what a beautiful wolf you have become. How your twin, Brishen, would be proud. I have decided to give you a very special present this year. Yes, my love, it is finally time. Come to my little party, dress yourself up nicely now, and I shall give you the information you have hunted for, for two hundred and seven years. Yours truly and yours always, Kristof."

He waited for Reve's reaction, and Moira pulled back in disgust after she had read it.

"You're beyond reason, absolutely despicable," she hissed. Kristof smiled.

"My angel, you have no idea. Not yet," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:05 am

Reve's eyes scanned the letter and a smile came to his face. He would have to with Daciana a happy birthday as well as treat her to something nice. He would pay for her gown and all she would need to dress up for the ball.

“You really should learn to hold your tongue, darling,” Reve said to Moria before turning on heal to get back into his limo. He was going to see of Daciana was home. If not he would just track her down. He wanted to speak with her today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal Empty

Back to top Go down

A deal is a deal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruentus Luna :: One on One Role-play-
Jump to: